TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Perfect West End Day competition
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- There will be a new 'Perfect Day' prize each week, commencing Monday 20th August for six consecutive weeks.
- For the purposes of this competion, the prize draw week commences at 11am (BST) each Monday.
- Entering one weekly prize draw does not make you eligible for every weekly prize: you must enter each draw separately.
- Only valid email addresses will be considered for the prize draw; the winner of each weekly prize will ne notified via the email address provided and no other correspondence will be entered into with any other participant.
- The winner must respond to notification email within two weeks of it being sent in order to to be eligible to claim the prize.
- The West End Partnership will not pass on any personal details, including email addresses, to any third parties, although your details will be shared among members of the partnership (see About Us)
- The draw will be conducted at random by an individual who has not entered the draw, under supervision of officers from Westminster City Council.
- No employee of any of the organisations which comprise the West End Partnership will be eligible for the draw.
- The draw will take place during the week after the prize draw week. So, for the prize draw week which commences on Monday 20th August and ends Monday 27th August, the draw will take place between Monday 27th August and Monday 3rd September.
- The West End Partnership reserves the right to replace any element of the prize with a prize of similar value.
- Prizes are not refundable.
- These prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Certain elements of each weekly prize may have individual terms and conditions (see below).
- By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to let your name be used for publicity purposes.
Perfect FAMILY West End Day
- For the 'family meal for four at the Rainforest Cafe', the winner will be presented with an £80 voucher.
- Saturday performances of Stomp are not included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
One winner will be picked at random each week, and contacted by email to arrange the prizes. See Terms and Conditions for each prize below. By entering this competition, you agree for London West End to add you to the e-newsletter mailing list, which you can unsubscribe to at any time.
M&M’s World® London are offering a family of 4 VIP Store Tours, with the chance to meet the characters, create your own ‘mix’ and take part in one of their famous dance-offs!
£80 meal voucher for a family of four at the Rainforest Cafe. This voucher can be used anytime (Monday to Sunday) until the end of September 2012. The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, if there is any amount left then this can be used in our retail shop. Any amounts over will need to be paid on the day by the guests.
£200 private shopping experience at a Disney Store, Oxford Street
- The private shopping experience must take place before 28th October 2012
- The private shopping experience will take place at Disney Store, Oxford Street up to 1 hour before the opening time of the selected store.
- The winner will receive their vouchers worth £200 upon arrival at the Store.
- The winner will be able to take with them up to 4 other Guests.
- The winner will need to provide 2 weeks’ notice to book the private shopping experience.
- Disney will work with the winner to arrange a suitable date and time for the shopping experience. The time would be outside of normal Disney Store opening times, before store opening.
- Disney Store reserves the right to reschedule winners elected date if circumstances change.
- Transport, accommodation and any other expenses incurred by the winning family will not be provided and will be at winner’s and/or their family’s own expense.
4 tickets to Stomp, plus meet and greet with the cast. Valid for all performances excluding Saturday evenings until 30 September 2012. Subject to availability.
Copyright, The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA).
All rights reserved The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA).
The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA) and its affiliated partners are the owners of the copyright of the content (text, images, graphics, animation, audio, video) of the website. Other than as permitted by the UK Copyright Act, or otherwise noted on the website, no part can be reproduced, copied or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording, storage in an electronic retrieval system or otherwise), without the prior written consent of The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without the express permission of The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA).The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA) will pursue any breach of its copyright. All images contained on this site are the property of The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA).
The details of businesses, organisations and services contained in The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA) website is provided by the The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA) and its affiliated partners. Changes may have been made to items on the website after the date provided so users should check the accuracy of the information with The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA). The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA) does not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims or loss arising outof the descriptions or information supplied in relation to this site or other sites which may be linked to our site from time to time. Links to other sites are for information only and The West End Marketing Alliance (WEMA) Alliance accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of material on linked sites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Facts and figures are liable to change. All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling.